At Ontrol, we have been designing and manufacturing automation & control products for HVAC applications for nearly 60 years. We also work as solutions partner and distributor with a number of leading global names in the smart buildings sector and can offer integrated building management solutions to our resellers/systems partners, contractors, developers and building owners; with bespoke designs for a wide variety of commercial, industrial and domestic buildings with all their differing requirements for comfort control, energy use/efficiency, safety and security and overall facilities management.
From complete turn-key solutions to just best-in-class equipment supply we can offer different types and levels of services depending on our customers’ specific needs.
With over 3000 successfully completed references, our installations around the World include airports, hotels, hospitals, office facilities, shopping centers, residential units, factories and alike.
As one of the first apostles and a Platinum Developer Partner of Tridium Niagara Framework® - a comprehensive open software platform for the development and deployment of connected products and device-to-enterprise applications - Ontrol solutions allow diverse monitoring, control and automation systems to communicate and collaborate in buildings, data centers, manufacturing systems, smart cities and more.
Our Products & Capabilities
- IP-based modular and easy-to-program HVAC and Room Controllers designed on Sedona Framework™
- Scalable solutions from simple stand-alone controls to integrated building management systems
- Seamless Connectivity & Integration supporting almost all industry standard communication protocols
- Tightly integrated with the Tridium Niagara systems
- Tridium Platinum Partner, Distributor and Developer
- Partnership with best-in-class global manufacturers for field components, accessories and complementary low-voltage systems
- In-house hardware & software development
- Established in 1963, manufacturing since 1978
- Extensive international project references and an expanding global partner network